The Consultants Upgrade
Over the last few months all 3 of the experts (below) have seen, spoken with or experienced consultants, freelancers, coaches, mentors or start-up businesses, who have lost their way in a number of key areas and their business performance is suffering.
We have come together, to combine our vast experience and knowledge, because we believe that this section of the market needs a shot in the arm, to give you a boost to upgrade yourself and get business back on track. Having completed a small focus group the common areas that we established need addressing urgently are.
- Communication and the communication of your brand offer.
- Standing out from the crowd.
- Your brand position and communication strategy.
- Differentiating your business to focus on your value not your price.
- Clarity of why YOUR business exists, not what YOU do.
- Moving the conversation from Price to Value.
- Confidence in then taking this to market and not to comprise your value.
- Pitching my business
- Over coming those difficult conversations about your price.
Why would I sign up: We are very aware that much of the sector outlined above, is struggling and in some cases even working for free. Put simply you are not generating as much business as you need to survive. This workshop will give you the support, ideas, and models on how to refresh and upgrade your brand, differentiate it from your competitors and do it with confidence.
Who is it for: Any consultant, freelancer, coach, mentor, SME or start up business anywhere in the UK?
What do I receive:
- 3 x 90-minute interactive workshop sessions over 3 weeks. We want to be clear this is 90 minutes each session. Sessions will start 15 mins early for introductions and Q&A’s – You will receive a full 90 minutes in each session.
- 30-minute 121 session post the event for you to use as a follow up with the expert of your choice.
- Several easy models to take away to review and use with your business straight away.
- The combined input of over 50 years of commercial expertise.
How is it delivered: All session are over Zoom.
When Is it: Session 1 - Tuesday 24th Nov 8.30am, Session 2 – Tuesday 1st Dec 8:30am, Session 3 – Tuesday 8th Dec 8:30am.
Who are these experts:
Andrew Hancock - Founder and Creative Director of BrandAsylum Group. A brand communications agency that has been delivering digital, traditional, social, and strategic solutions for businesses for the past 12 years. Prior to BrandAsylum I was a creative for 14 years at several London’s top 10 integrated advertising agencies. Passionate about design and offshore yacht racing, my guilty pleasure is Cadburys Crème eggs any time of the year.
Nick Hughes - Managing Director and principle sales mentor of Dynamic Coach Group. The groups primary focus is to provide sales strategy and coaching for individuals and businesses to achieve greater revenues and profits. My experience extends from transactional business models to global strategic businesses, from sectors as diverse as professional services to manufacturing, commercial to industrial. As self-confessed foody and lover of gastronomic experiences, I still believe the Yorkshire pudding is a gift to the world they have yet to grasp.
Lisa Hollander - Lisa Hollander is founder and owner of All Eyes Off You and is a Voice and Presentation Coach. Her business is focused on giving you confidence, whether that be in a networking or professional meeting environment, so that you can get your message across without feeling anxious or tongue tied. Lisa started her career at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and had a successful career in numerous roles in the West End, theatre, and television, working with the greats such Suzannah York and Ronnie Corbett to name but few. Life is not complete for Lisa, without a good catch up with friends with preferably a bit of arts and crafts thrown in for good measure.